The Street Dance class hen party is a great way to have a go at street dance. If you’ve always wanted to be able to move it street style then this is the street dance lesson is perfect for your hen do. Yes you’ll learn to Lock and pop and all that’s hip hop. First up, pick a name for your hen party crew, then get ready to bust some moves old skool style as you learn the original steps of hip hop followed by a hen party group dance routine that will have the hens looking fresh off the NY streets. It’s a fun filled session full of Diversity and we can guarantee that by the end of this party you’ll all be Flawless!
Street Dance Hen Party breakdown & price
'Step up' and get ready to 'Save the last dance'! The Street dance hen party includes:
- 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
- Old skool Street Dance lesson to Vanilla Ice (not to be missed!)
- Commercial hip hop section
- Battle tricks workshop
- Street Crew Dance off
- Group dance routine to Rhianna - suitable for wedding flashmob
- Cool down
- Gift: Bottle of Bubbly for the bride
- Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Price: £20-£30pp depending on group size & party date.
Want to know exactly what happens in the Street Dance hen party? Click on the link below to read the choreographer's full description.
Street Dance Choreographer: Hannah
I'm a classically trained dancer and I actually started my career touring with a Ballet company in Scotland. But, when I moved down to London, I discovered Street Dance and it just clicked for me. I couldn't get enough. I went to every street dance, hip hop and commercial class I could find, getting to train with some really inspirational dancers. I then worked with a Street Dance company based in London and got involved with choreographing and teaching as well as performing. I love the way that there are no limits or rules and it's just about energy and expression. Dancing in a crew is also an amazing experience because when everyone puts so much into it, you really feel lifted when you dance together.
So, getting to choreograph the Street Dance hen party was so much fun. I wanted to combine all the different elements of Street dance, which is a real challenge as it is so varied and there are so many influences. I also wanted to try to create that feeling of dancing in a crew for the hens as that is one of the best experiences I know of. I started the party with a few short intro style workshops to give people a taster of the different styles. I decided to include a fun retro section to keep it all light hearted and fun for the hens so we do a hilarious section of old skool style moves to Vanilla Ice - class! Then I created a sort of Masterclass where the groups get to do 'battle tricks' based on the stuff I used to do and also inspired by groups like Diversity and Flawless so it's really fun group work and the hens get to do a mini battle.
In the second half I pulled together all of the moves that the hens did in the first half, and made them into a big commercial style street dance routine which they can all dance together - the type of thing you see on music videos. It is designed to be easy to dance and looks really cool when everyone does it together in a group. All of the instructors say how fun it is and how good it looks especially when the groups turn up in matching street dance style costumes. It's a really fun way to experience being in a crew for the bride and her friends & family.
Nationwide locations for Street Hen Parties
- Bath - Street Dance Hen Party
- Birmingham - Street Dance Hen Party
- Blackpool - Street Dance Hen Party
- Bournemouth - Street Dance Hen Party
- Brighton - Street Dance Hen Party
- Bristol - Street Dance Hen Party
- Cambridge - Street Dance Hen Party
- Cardiff - Street Dance Hen Party
- Cheltenham - Street Dance Hen Party
- Chester - Street Dance Hen Party
- Durham - Street Dance Hen Party
- Edinburgh - Street Dance Hen Party
- Essex - Street Dance Hen Party
- Exeter - Street Dance Hen Party
- Glasgow - Street Dance Hen Party
- Harrogate - Street Dance Hen Party
- Leeds - Street Dance Hen Party
- Liverpool - Street Dance Hen Party
- London - Street Dance Hen Party
- Manchester - Street Dance Hen Party
- Milton Keynes - Street Dance Hen Party
- Newcastle - Street Dance Hen Party
- Nottingham - Street Dance Hen Party
- Oxford - Street Dance Hen Party
- Reading - Street Dance Hen Party
- Sheffield - Street Dance Hen Party
- Southampton - Street Dance Hen Party
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Street Dance Hen Party
- Windsor - Street Dance Hen Party
- York - Street Dance Hen Party
If your location is not listed for Street hen parties, get in touch as we may be able so send a Street dance teacher to you. Just call 020 8672 4586.
Meet our lovely Street dance teachers
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Ali in London
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company hen parties in London?
- Cheerleading – Because everything is more fun with Poms!!
- Single ladies – Because I LOVE the dance! I do it every time I go out on a girlie night so I love teaching it to all the hens knowing how much fun they will have performing it on their night out or even at the wedding!!
- Dirty Dancing – I know every line in the film!
What do you love about teaching hen parties in London?
I have been teaching hen parties for a few years now and I love every second of it! It is the best job!
Street Hen Party costume ideas
A Street dance or hip hop themed hen do is really easy for fancy dress. You can do all sorts of things but the main thing to remember for the street dance look is baggy is good! Lots of hen groups go for a colour theme for their street dance costume like matching oversized T shirts and baseball caps (I recommend that you get them printed with 'Da Henz').
Anything late 80's / early 90's is good so: baggy cargo pants, camouflage, flourescent string vests, lycra crop tops with over sized cut T-shirts, sweat bands. Think retro New York street style with oversized sportswear, hoodies and the obligatory one trouser leg pulled up!
Hair & make up: anything cool!
Footwear: trainers are recommended but you can go barefoot if you don't want to have to carry trainers all night.
Hope our Cheerleading Company street dance costume tips help you find your dance hen party outfits & we can't wait to see your costume photos : )
Find out more about our Street Dance Hen Party Dance Classes
See more Hen Party costume ideas