Cheerleading Dance Stag Do - The Cheerleading Stag party is such a laugh. Pick up your pom poms boys and get ready to cheer! You might think it’s just for girls but actually until til the 1920s, cheerleading was largely a male sport! Even George Bush was a cheerleader! Male cheerleaders are athletes!
The Cheerleading Party was created by The Cheerleading Company. Yes it's true, we were the first company to offer Cheerleading classes to hen parties and stag dos. It started by chance 9 years ago when some of the regulars at our Pineapple Cheerleading classes asked us to do a private cheerleading class for a hen do they were organising. And so the Cheerleading hen parties and stag dos was born! If you're looking for something fun and different for a stag do then the Cheerleading stag do is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. There's lots of cheering, laughing and dancing. Plus, at our cheerleading parties, everyone gets to use proper pom pons; we even give a pair to the groom as a wedding gift at the end of the party.
Cheerleading Stag Do breakdown & price
Bring it on - The Cheerleading Stag Do includes:
- 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified instructor in a smart dance studio.
- Stag Do team chant
- Personalised cheer for the groom
- Pom pom dance routine to the cheerleading classic: Hey Mickey
- Option to include stunting
- Free gift of professional pom poms for the groom
- Pom poms provided for use throughout the party
- Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you