Learn Michael Jackson’s Thriller dance for your hen party! Our Thriller dance hen party is the ultimate tribute to Michael Jackson. If you are an MJ fan then get out your zombie costumes cause ‘This is Thriller, Thriller night’. We’ll teach you the actual dance moves from Michael Jackson’s famous Thriller video. Plus, the Michael Jackson Thriller hen party includes a special Michael Jackson dance class featuring a tour of all of his signature moves and songs including The Jackson Five, Beat It and the Moonwalk. If the bride’s up for it, you could even perform your Thriller routine at the wedding – the hens could take over the dance floor with a Thriller flash mob!
Thriller Hen Party breakdown & price
This is Thriller – thriller night! The Michael Jackson 'Thriller' hen party includes:
- 1.5hr private dance class with a TCC qualified dance teacher in a smart dance studio
- Michael Jackson warm up Feat. The Jackson Five
- MJ Bootcamp - learn how to move like Michael
- Mini routine to Michael Jackson's 'Beat it'
- Thriller Zombie section
- Learn the Thriller routine (suitable for wedding or hen night flash mob)
- Gift: Bottle of Bubbly for the bride
- Bring your cameras and the teacher will film it for you
Price: £20-£30pp depending on group size & party date.
Want to know exactly what happens in the Thriller hen party? Click on the link below to read the choreographer's full description.
Thriller Choreographer: ShereneMichael Jackson is the undisputed king of dance and this hen party experience is all about getting that MJ style - Oww! I LOVE Michael Jackson. I grew up on his music & have 4 big sisters who spent hours making me do the moves to 'Beat it' & then 'Thriller' when I was little and I loved it. I think it had a big influence on me becoming a dancer. I always wanted to be able to have fun dancing in music videos.
The Thriller hen party is all about the fun of pretending to be Michael & dancing like him. We do all his famous moves including the popping & locking, and of course the iconic moonwalk. We run it as a sort of Michael Jackson boot camp (all done for laughs) where we put the hens through their paces as they learn how do dance like Michael. It's a good excuse to play lots of his tracks. We even do a Michael Jackson dance off where the bride & her hens get the chance to do a little section of the 'Beat it' routine from the music video - the moves are easy so it always looks really good & reminds me of my childhood.
Then the moment we've all been waiting for - the Thriller routine! We start off with a Zombie workshop where everyone gets into the spirit then we go over the moves step by step. I use special names for all the moves which I shout out to help then hens remember what to do. The idea is to make it something they could perform as a flash mob either later that night when they're out and about, or even at the wedding reception!
One of the things I love about our Thriller hens is that they never take themselves seriously. Everyone has seen the Thriller video so it's familier to the whole group & everyone can join in. Within minutes they're always running around and having fun. I've also seen some amazing costumes from our Thriller groups which really make it so much fun to teach because when they all perform the routine they look fantastic. I definietly recommend dressing up as Zombies.
If you have any Michael Jackson fans, or if you just want to do something light-hearted & silly where everyone can join in, then a Thriller party is a winner. And, don't forget to send us your Thriller photos - we love them!
Nationwide locations for Thriller Hen Parties
- Bath - Thriller Hen Party
- Birmingham - Thriller Hen Party
- Blackpool - Thriller Hen Party
- Bournemouth - Thriller Hen Party
- Brighton - Thriller Hen Party
- Bristol - Thriller Hen Party
- Cambridge - Thriller Hen Party
- Cardiff - Thriller Hen Party
- Cheltenham - Thriller Hen Party
- Chester - Thriller Hen Party
- Durham - Thriller Hen Party
- Edinburgh - Thriller Hen Party
- Essex - Thriller Hen Party
- Exeter - Thriller Hen Party
- Glasgow - Thriller Hen Party
- Harrogate - Thriller Hen Party
- Leeds - Thriller Hen Party
- Liverpool - Thriller Hen Party
- London - Thriller Hen Party
- Manchester - Thriller Hen Party
- Milton Keynes - Thriller Hen Party
- Newcastle - Thriller Hen Party
- Nottingham - Thriller Hen Party
- Oxford - Thriller Hen Party
- Reading - Thriller Hen Party
- Sheffield - Thriller Hen Party
- Southampton - Thriller Hen Party
- Stratford-upon-Avon - Thriller Hen Party
- Windsor - Thriller Hen Party
- York - Thriller Hen Party
If your location is not listed for Thriller hen parties, get in touch as we may be able so send a Thriller dance teacher to you. Just call 020 8672 4586.
Meet our lovely Thriller dance teachers
Hen Party Dance Teacher Karen in Edinburgh
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company hen parties in Edinburgh?
Hen Party Dance Teacher Naomi in London & Oxford
What are your top 3 favourite Cheerleading Company hen parties in London & Oxford?
1. Thriller - Because I am a huge MJ fan and dancing to his music always makes my day!
2. Cheerleading - It's a really personal party and everyone grins the second they have pompoms in their hands!
3. Dirty Dancing - It's such a classic, feel-good movie and the party is a ball!
Hen Party Dance Teacher - Sherene in London
What are your top 3 cheerleading company hen parties in London?
- Bollywood hen party because I was involved in the choreography so it feels like my baby so to speak. It's so lively and fun and you can't help but smile :)
- Thriller hen party because it has to be one of the best music videos with the choreography!
- Cheerleading hen party because I love being a cheerleader and using pom poms.
- I know you said 3 but I also love Grease / Single Ladies / 80's / Glee, because I love MJ and Beyonce, 80's is my favourite era and I am a total Gleek.
Thriller Hen Party costume ideas
If you're doing the Michael Jackson Thriller hen party then we recommend really going for it on the costume front. We love groups who come in full fancy dress to their Michael Jackson Thriller hen parties. You can get a red Michael Jackson jumpsuit online for the bride to wear which will look amazing in the photos.
Then for the rest of the hens, the scarier the better. Get some old clothes & shred them so that you look as though you've just risen from the dead. For a really low budget hen party costume idea, you could even go for the mummy look with some loo roll!
Or, you could play it down with the outfits by having a colour code (like all black) then use theatrical hair & make up to create your look. Think halloween style zombie make up & crazy back combed hair.
It is easy to organise as you can ask then hens to arrive 30 mins early then pop into the changing rooms & give everyone a quick Thriller make over. It all adds to the fun & makes a nice change from the usual pink sashes & high heels that you see on hen groups.
Footwear: barefoot is fine as that's probably what the zombies would do.
Hope our Cheerleading Company Thriller hen party costume tips help you find your Michael Jackson dance hen party outfits & we can't wait to see your costume photos : )